The final Desert Storm is over and crawling out of the post apocalyptic bomb shelters hidden deep within remote desert caverns are the survivors of the new world era. With the earth’s population dwindled down to a mere 350 million, our previous 5 billion census and growing, is now a numerical figure that is wiped clean to extinction. In the midst of the decay, there is hope for new life as it sprouts from the ashes. As the earth cleanses itself from pollution and climate change, a tattered and torn witchdoctor warrior is spotted holding a staff to signal her victory. In fervor ritual, she rises to appease the gods of protection and defense.
Location Photos taken at Vasquez Rocks State Park
- Sally Hansen nail polish in Gone Grey
- Ben Nye cream foundation in Frankenstein
- Ben Nye charcoal character powder
- Ben Nye character base in Witch
- Mehren Liquid white FX makeup
- Smoke and Mirrors Eyeliner in Black Shimmer
- Melt liquid lipstick in Earthling
Costume and Props
- Staff obtained at HalloweenTown in Burbank, CA.
- Antique Oddfellows Hat by Rennaker & Co
- Crown leather head ornament by Faerywhere
- Skirt by Ashamaya
- Halter t-shirt by Religion
- Boots by Jolienana
- Bronze beads origin unknown
- Vest is from Punk Rave
Karen St. Claire
All are credited to Nick Romo (c) Karen St. Claire/ Vamplified by written agreement. (c) 2019- Vamplified. All rights reserved.