Are you a model that wants to be part of an international Gothic movement?
Our DarkestGoth Spokesmodels represent the ideals of the modern Gothic Alternative culture and have been exemplified in people like 2012’s Natalie Free, 2015’s Danna Victoria, or 2019’s Karen St. Claire. You could be one of our DarkestGoth Girls or Guys that represent us and the Gothic community in your area.
What We’re Looking For:
The DarkestGoth Girls & Guys reflect DarkestGoth Magazine, which is very diverse in many ways and has a heart for connecting people who are disconnected and separated around the world.
We very much value the unique beauty of many different looks and styles and we are especially keen on showcasing people who are involved in their community’s; both the Gothic community but also the outside community. People who help others and reach out in what ways they can.
Potential spokesmodels need to be people who are enthusiastic and excited to take their work in Gothic & Alternative modeling to a new level.
Finally, we are looking for people who have some time and willingness to cover things in their area for the magazine, through written coverage, photojournalism, live tweeting, and/or video coverage. (This may not be a great fit if you’re currently at a place in your life where your schedule is totally unpredictable, such as if you’re currently attending university or engaged in other intense schooling.)
We are potentially seeking as many as two spokesmodels: one guy and one girl.
DarkestGoth Girl & Guy Benefits:
Besides being a representative for DarkestGoth Magazine, the DarkestGoth Guy or Girl will receive:
- Press credentials to cover events, festivals, and cons in their area
- Multiple special galleries devoted to them at DGM during the upcoming calendar year
- Inclusion in our special Spokesmodel listing for the upcoming calendar year, which will stay up permanently at DarkestGoth Magazine
- Official DarkestGoth Girl or DarkestGoth Guy social media plaques that list your name, your region of the world, and your reign
DarkestGoth Girl & Guy Submissions:
For submissions to the DarkestGoth Girl or DarkestGoth Guy, we need the following:
- A few paragraphs about yourself, where you’re from, what you’re involved in, what your hobbies are, and why you got involved in Gothic modeling.
- A paragraph or two about why you would like to be the DarkestGoth Girl or DarkestGoth Guy.
- 3-6 solo images of yourself at 1000 px wide or tall (no nudity or sexually explicit imagery, please)
- The best way to contact you if we have any questions.
Click Here To Submit Your Application
All applications must be received no later than 11:59 PM EST, July 31st, 2019.
The winner(s) will be publicly announced on Halloween, October 31st, 2019 at 9 pm EST.
Questions or Issue with Submission?
Send us an email via our contact page.