Are you a model that wants to be part of an international Gothic movement?
Our DarkestGoth Spokesmodels represent the ideals of the modern Gothic culture and have been exemplified in people like 2012’s Natalie Free, 2015’s Danna Victoria, or 2016’s Parket. You could be one of our DarkestGoth Girls or Guys that represent us and the Gothic community in your area.
What We’re Looking For:
The DarkestGoth Girls & Guys reflect DarkestGoth Magazine, which is very diverse in many ways and has a heart for connecting people who are disconnected and separated around the world.
We very much value the unique beauty of many different looks and styles and we are especially keen on showcasing people who are involved in their community’s; both the Gothic community but also the outside community. People who help others and reach out in what ways they can.
Potential spokesmodels need to be people who are enthusiastic and excited to take their work in Gothic modeling to a new level.
Finally, we are looking for people who have some time and willingness to cover things in their area for the magazine, through written coverage, photojournalism, live tweeting, and/or video coverage. (This may not be a great fit if you’re currently at a place in your life where your schedule is totally unpredictable.)
We are potentially seeking as many as two spokesmodels: one guy and one girl.
DarkestGoth Girl & Guy Benefits:
Besides being a representative for DarkestGoth Magazine, the DarkestGoth Guy or Girl will receive:
- Press credentials to cover events, festivals, and cons in their area
- A special gallery devoted to them at DGM during 2017
- The inclusion in our special Spokesmodel listings for 2017, which will stay up permanently at DarkestGoth Magazine
- A ceremonial DarkestGoth Girl or DarkestGoth Guy 2017 certificate that lists your name and your region of the world
DarkestGoth Girl & Guy Submissions:
For submissions to the DarkestGoth Girl or DarkestGoth Guy, we need the following:
- A few paragraphs about yourself, where you’re from, what you’re involved in, what your hobbies are, and why you got involved in Gothic modeling.
- A paragraph or two about why you would like to be the DarkestGoth Girl or DarkestGoth Guy.
- 3-6 solo images of yourself at 1000 px wide or tall (no nudity or sexually explicit imagery, please)
- The best way to contact you if we have any questions.
Click Here To Submit Your Application
All applications must be received no later than 11:59 PM EST, June 30th, 2018.
Winners will be publicly announced at a special YouTube event on November 30th, 2018.
So that they can be provided with needed promotional materials and so that work on the official 2017 Spokesmodel product can be done ahead of time, winners may be privately alerted ahead of this official public announcement date and will be informed as to what they may share prior to the announcement date.
Questions or Issue with Submission?
Send us an email via our contact page.